2024 April Meeting - New Member Meet and Greet

2024 April Meeting
New Member Meet and Greet
When: Saturday, April 13th
4:00PM-6:00PM
Where: Bob (Petesfolly) and Marcia's Home
11375 Whitewater Way Fishers, IN

Come see Bob's 220 gallon main display and frag tank setup. This months meeting is always a great time! A fantastic opportunity for new members that signed up at the swap or have never been to a meeting to checkout what the club is all about!

This is normally hosted as a potluck, so please let everyone know what you would like to bring so we do not have duplicates.

We hope to see everyone there!

Please let us know if you will be in attendance by posting below.
RSVPs allow the hosts to plan for the number joining to make sure there is plenty of beverages and snacks!

• Like 3

I haven’t been able to attend much or participate the past few years, but plan to attend this meeting.  2 will attend.  I will bring a veggie tray with dip.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 9:14 AM, Gorgi said:

I haven’t been able to attend much or participate the past few years, but plan to attend this meeting.  2 will attend.  I will bring a veggie tray with dip.

Looking forward to meeting you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cheryl and I plan on coming, we will bring a pasta salad. Hopefully get to meet several new members! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Maxwell Gray said:

Do you guys want us to bring anything?

Maxwell, welcome to the club. This is a potluck style meeting that you can bring food or drink, if you’d like. But it isn’t required to bring anything except yourselves.

• Like 1

We will be making meatballs and another protein to be determined as we get closer to the weekend.  Hoping to get something on the grill.  Of course, both Marcia and I will be there.  Lol.

I will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

• Like 1

• tanknovice locked and unpinned this topic