February Meeting

When: February 11, 2016

Where: rhwimmers (Ross)

7984 Austrian Pine Dr

Indianapolis, IN 46268

https://www.google.com/maps/place/7984+Austrian+Pine+Dr,+Indianapolis,+IN+46268/@39.899211,-86.241162,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x886b556a634660e1:0x7547c009f3e047ff!8m2!3d39.8992069!4d-86.238968

Discussion topic: Tank Drilling Demo

Raffle items: TBD

This meeting is going to be called "Bring a coral, Eat some meat"

My tank suffered quite a bit the past 6 months with mainly lighting issues but got things fixed and now I need some frags to start growing!

I'll definitely do some scotch eggs from the many requests i've had. Probably some pulled pork and who knows what else. If a lot of people are coming maybe we'll get an 1/8th barrel or somn.

• Like 1

Jenn and I plan on going! And we will bring you a frag too Rossie.

This will be a great meeting to make. We get to see how to drill a tank...and it won't even cost you any money if the tank breaks!

We will have some nice raffles as always here folks! Bring your safety goggles cuz were doing some DIY at this meeting!

:v)

I'm gonna try to attend this one as i have a 35 gal cube that i want drilled some day. Got it at swap last year and it wasnt drilled. Hoping guy that sold it to me is there this yr as i am uncertain it it can be drilled. 1/2" starphire glass. Hate to ruin my tank! Plus i wanna bring afellow reefer friend from work that is a visiting physician at I.U. and he is from slovakia. He had a nice sps dominated tank that he had to sell off prior to visiting. He's having reef withdrawl!

I would like to attentend and also join again. I have not been a member since prolly 2004ish timeframe. Had an amazing 72 bow front reef and while in Australia it crashed due to overheating and came home to bleached corals, attempted to redo it I bought a chiller to make sure that problem didn't happen again and while in Chicago my chiller sprung a leak and water everywhere... so I took that tank down and said "I'LL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!" I guess I shouldn't go on vacation... HAHA... Well here I go again... I'm in the stages of planning a 90 Reef... I have the stand and canopy for it already not being used. One less thing to buy... Looking fwd to meeting those who will be there and also becoming a member again.

Thanks,

Brian

Indianapolis, IN.