2017 INDMAS Frag Swap Volunteers Needed!

Does it seem like every year you have another birthday...the months just fly by that much quicker??? Well sometimes getting old is a good thing then...because the 2017 INDMAS Frag Swap is almost here!! This is the part where you are able to give back to the club and help us get this venue ready for a day of reefing!!! March 25, 2017 at the Knights of Colombus...

So we are needing some volunteers to help with set up, the event, and tear down after.
Please indicate what shift you can work...and what size T shirt you will need. We are not 100% positive we can get in the night before the swap to set up until the time is closer. We will ask for the volunteers now to be prepared though.

1) Saturday AM set up before the swap (7am to 12) 5 to 6 needed

Budman (if no Friday set up)
Reefer82
Loki - 2xL
Atomic - Lg shirt?
Transplant XL
Blowfish770 3XL

​cmrun L

tanknovice

​Been Mired XL

2) Saturday during swap two shifts 12 to 2:30/ 2:30 to 5 (14 to 16 volunteers needed)

12 to 2:30 shift
Scott58 2xl
Gorgi M
Hypermikie L
Tyryfin
​CzNik2

​Been Mired

​Rosy

Rosy's Husband (Bill)

​Coralbeuaty28 where needed

2:30 to 5 shift

Mike762 (size Med.)

Transplant
wsc-Bill (Med)
​OttoReese L

​cmrun

Been Mired

Coralbeauty28 where needed

3) Tear Down 5pm to 6:30pm

Kent12456
CzNik2
OttoReese

tanknovice

Please note in this thread what shift you prefer and a shirt size. Breakfast is normally provided before the swap by the club. Thank you in advance for volunteering your time to make this a successful event. We can not make this a huge success without all of you!

Brandon

Red = new one added to list
Blue = added to schedule

Thanks for all of the responses everyone. I will work on putting these above in the OP tonight or tomorrow.

We appreciate everyone taking time out of their schedules to make this a great swap once again!

Thank you to all of you that have signed up to volunteer so far this year!! We still have a few spots open...so please let your other INDMAS member friends know!

We are going to do something a little different this year for the volunteer t-shirts at the 2017 Frag Swap. There will not be any extras of these shirts and will only be for volunteers and staff at this years event. So they will be a collector item!!! :v)

watermarked_big.jpg

watermarked_big.jpg

Sorry late getting back, but if you could move me from "pre-swap" to either of the "during the swap" shifts that would awesome! Most likely will bring a tag along to help with me as well! Doesn't matter to me what time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry late getting back, but if you could move me from "pre-swap" to either of the "during the swap" shifts that would awesome! Most likely will bring a tag along to help with me as well! Doesn't matter to me what time! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it changed. thanks

• Like 1