2016 INDMAS Frag Swap MEMBERSHIP DRIVE!

That should cover it folks!

Appears we have our 50 total corals now, I will get a re-count later tonight. We will have specimen cups and markers up front to put all of the corals in and label them. Don't forget to drop these off up front with me or at the table and get your raffle ticket for the donation. Please arrive no later than 30 minutes before the doors open to turn in corals and shop a tad bit early!

Thank you all for participating in this one more year everyone! This could not be a successful mbership drive without all of you helping to grow the club! Congrats!

Wow wow wow!! Congratulations once again club to another amazing frag swap this year! Numbers and totals will not be final until around mid week but it sure seemed like a busy day inside the coral showroom.

Sooooooo! On to the Membership Drive for 2016....

Quite darn impressive. We have a rough estimate of around 65 NEW MEMBERS and 12 renewals. We actually ran out of sign up sheets for two years in a row! We sent Craig to go get 20 more copies today and ran out of those too lol! That is a great sign for the clubs future for sure...

I'm so proud of this club for donating their home grown corals to the club in order to see us grow the member count.

New members ensure a future for the club, help pay for website costs, monthly meeting raffle prizes, food for eventd and summer socials, accountants and much more.

You guys and gals are great and are the reason that any new members should join this club.... Thanks a ton to everyone who participated in this membership drive, those who attended the swap, and to those who volunteered today!

Brandon

• Like 3

Definitely an awesome drive, for those along for the ride the past few years we've seen outstanding growth to the club and everyone's recruiting and spreading of the word is the foundation for our continued growth. Brandon has been the best membership chair and hats off to you sir! Let's continue this momentum and excited to see the counts soon!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the great donations, club! This was my second year working the front table at the swap, and it was really great to see so many people paying it forward.

It is an easy sell to get people to join when they get such a great value right out of the gate... and I have found that the helpfulness and usefulness over the year well surpasses a $15 frag!

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words everyone. This was definitely a group effort here, and couldn't have been done without the gracious members who made it possible!

Thanks for everyone's help to make this the 2nd successful Frag Swap Membership Drive in a row. I'm proud of everyone!

Nice job Brandon. A Big Kudos to Scott for selling the club to every person walking up to the door!

(He almost some of the folks attending the wedding ready to sign!....... "By the way, what is a frog swap" ha!)

Yes...BIG thanks to Ben, Scott and Craig for helping out up front this year. You guys were a huge help making sure people knew about the club! We had almost 45% more people sign up this year than last...

Awesome end to the 1st quarter everyone!