January 2016 Meet

Wow! It's almost time for the the first meet of 2016.

We're going to be at Mike's (TankNovice) house with his 220G display. Let's see how many people we can pack in his basement.

Please remove shoes when you go in unless told otherwise. Last year we all tracked in a residual mess from an unfortunate auto fire and ruined his carpet :(

When: January 9th 2015 @ 4PM

Where: 11809 Langham Crescent Ct Fishers IN 46037

Map: https://goo.gl/fd4p4X

Our educational topic will be Phyto 2.0. Last year Mike hosted January and introduced us to his Phyto culturing setup. In the past year he has expanded operations and now have multiple strains going and no doubt has a few tricks to share with everyone.

As usual please RSVP in the thread.

I will be there. I'm wondering if anybody can bring me some of their sand or anything to promote benthic life in my tank. I really need some more microorganisms.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Anybody going today have an extra water change Heater laying around? Ours went out yesterday and have 20g of water changes to do this weekend. Can do cash or a frag trade...it would have to fit in a 5g bucket.

Thanks!