April 2015 Meet

Well that's a great start to the day. Woke up to my hippo tang about 10 feet away from the tank on the floor. :(

Descalf, like Brandon said, we're just asking for a quality type exchange and ask that no gsp, xenia, anthelia, etc type frags be exchanged. A lot of people don't like them due to expanding rapidly and being hard to control. We probably won't get going on anything demo wise till closer to 5, giving people plenty of time to get here.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who made it out, especially with the date change and short notice. Weather was absolutely perfect for this meet and you couldn't have asked for a better day.

Brandon got to show off his slice n dice skillz and a couple people walked away with some frags. (Think I'm throwing this towel away...man its disgusting!)

The bring a frag take a frag went well, good variety for everyone to chose from. I heard no complaints so that's always good sign!

It was good to see some new faces, Rosy and dgilpin.

Get ready for the next one, it's a south side meet at bneufelders house in only 3 weeks! Details will be posted asap.

Thanks for hosting Kent and Tiff! My blood pressure I'm sure is higher from all of those bacon wrapped mini hot dogs I'm sure lol...good seeing everyone!

Those things are awesome.

I forgot the best part. Leonard showed off his death ray. I saved 2 aiptasia just for him. It took about 3 seconds to scorch and start crackling.

I just might have to set aside funds for such a device.

Thanks for hosting and the great demo.it was nice seeing old friends and new ones.you all don't know how badly I wanted to grab that Lazer and say "Luke I am your father" or just burn CapnCrunch was here on Kent's rock.lol thanks everyone that showed up it was a great time.

Thanks for hosting and the great demo.it was nice seeing old friends and new ones.you all don't know how badly I wanted to grab that Lazer and say "Luke I am your father" or just burn CapnCrunch was here on Kent's rock.lol thanks everyone that showed up it was a great time.

I'd have been down for a little rock graffiti

Im going to complain more about not winning! I got a frag from the raffle and then drew number 1 on the swap a frag and then bought frags from chopper so good night for the jester. plus i demoed my laser!!

As always nice conversations about tanks as always. I learn more from talking to fellow reefers than anything else so newbies make sure you ask lots of questions of fellow members.

Im going to complain more about not winning! I got a frag from the raffle and then drew number 1 on the swap a frag and then bought frags from chopper so good night for the jester. plus i demoed my laser!!

As always nice conversations about tanks as always. I learn more from talking to fellow reefers than anything else so newbies make sure you ask lots of questions of fellow members.

It's how he wins. Goes on and on about never winning anything. Walks away with $200 in food at the swap and wins all the banana stickers at the meeting. Pffft!

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I had work on Saturday and I wasn't quite sure what time I was going to get out. That's why I didn't want to post something and do something different.

This meet marked my 1yr being a member of Indmas. Truly an awesome choice I made by joining. I have learned so much and have had lots of fun! Hope everyone had a good time!

Great to meet more members of the group. Loved the demo, a good learning experience, and something for me to do down the road a bit.... but I probably move as fast as Kent in my conversions. (Yeah, it'll take a year, lol). Thanks for hosting Kent, well done!

Glad to hear everyone had a good time and enjoyed the demo. I know Brandon especially liked getting coral juice in the face while cutting.

Those 2 clowns are, well, Clowns. lol. 2 bta's in there and never have bothered to try and check them out. They won't have a choice after today because I'm about to tear down their home and no one wants GHA in their display tank so those rocks need cleaned up.