April 2015 Meet

When: April 18th 2015

Where: 4378 Windsor Road Brownsburg, IN 46112

I will hosting this month's meeting. Due to work scheduling constraints it had to be moved to the 3rd Saturday of the month.

Update! We're going to try the bring a frag take a frag like we did at budmans house over the winter and was very successful. Everyone brought a nice selection and people left happy. I have plenty of space to float the bags as well as a large cooler if needed.

The same guidelines as before apply. Please dont bring xenia, gsp, Kenya trees. Going for that quality type exchange as last time and it worked out really well for everyone. Everyone who brings a frag will be given a ticket and we will draw for 1st pick, 2nd, and so on. If you bring one you WILL take something home.

Our educational topic this month will be an instructional demo on fragging. We will have an inland bandsaw on hand to show how to frag a favia and will be raffling off a couple pieces of it as well in addition to the normal raffle prizes!

4pm-?

Be there or be square!

Please RSVP on this thread so that we can get a head count of people planning to attend.

Also: please let us know if you are bringing a +1 as well.

Being a new member I wish I could attend that way I could get to know some people better but looks like I'll be stuck working my shift till 6pm in Pendleton.

You could always make it for the after party. Lol. I don't think Brandon and bud made it out before 10 or 11 last year. That's a haul though, grew up in Fortville and parents still live there so I can see why you wouldn't bother.

Too bad I'm not still in my early 20s lol. But 430am wake up for work on Sunday now would probably just do me in. Seems like the older I get it, it gets harder to wake up on my 36hr weekends...ugh. But you are right Reef there is always next month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Updated the meet details

Dgilpin22: No need to bring anything unless you feel like pitching in for the sake of it. Everyone likes to try something new. I'll have some food to snack on, due to the prep on the demo I won't be grilling like last year or it'll be all work and no play!

Dang bummer Chris...thought for sure we had a 1st meeting for you on the books! I'll bring a frag to trade, maybe a birds of paradise...maybe a ricordia I dunno - maybe a mystery! Jenn will bring one too ;v)

Yeah, sorry about the relatively last minute change. As it was I'd been lucky to even get back here by 4, let alone setup for everything. I didn't want to put the entire burden on my wife for the meet because she really has no idea how any of the tank equipment and whatnot works and with the frag demo we need to make some space on the screen patio and have things ready for that. It was just too much to chance.

Any chance someone at your work could just simply swap you days?