February meeting

Well its that time again to start preparing for the next meeting which will be held at Ross's (rhwimmers) house in west side of Indy.

When: 8 February

Time: 4pm to 6pm

Ross will be discussing his recent DIY rockwall project. Wish I was there, I sure am going to miss attending all the meetings.

He will also be discussing the addition of his tanks additions, the amazing sea horse. As usual this will be an open

discussion and input or questions are always encouraged.

If you plan to attend please RSVP here so that we may try to get an estimated head count.

Thanks Ross for hosting.

I will be bringing a sixth barrel of La Maison from the newly brewing Taxman Brewing Company. Our building is under construction in Bargersville and should be open early summer. We are being brewed right now at Cutters in Avon and are available at various bars and restaurants around the city right now. Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, or taxmanbrewing.com.

I will be bringing a sixth barrel of La Maison from the newly brewing Taxman Brewing Company. Our building is under construction in Bargersville and should be open early summer. We are being brewed right now at Cutters in Avon and are available at various bars and restaurants around the city right now. Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, or taxmanbrewing.com.

Well, that will be nice. Ryan, need to share more if you're part of finding this brewery in the lounge! Been on a sour kick lately, have anything to offer? :D

Well, that will be nice. Ryan, need to share more if you're part of finding this brewery in the lounge! Been on a sour kick lately, have

anything to offer? :D

We should have a sour sometime close to when we open up this summer. We're working it now :)