Aquavitro Salinity Group Buy Interest Sheet

I made a very crude GB sheet for people interested in future Salinity purchases. Orders need to be in 24pc skid quantities. Please add yourself and desired quantity to the sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuGe0uv0kfh3dFlkakJsVzNCQ1FMTnZpWUh1Mkt0ZWc&usp=sharing

If you think this is a bad idea Dustin, or there's a better way for people to do this (forum tool of some sort?) let me know or feel free to change it up however. First time I've ever used Docs so I have no clue what it's capable of. I looked at the couple threads going and put in some names of people that expressed interest in a certain quantity just to show what the sheet would look like.

Looks great, only possible issue would be someone changing someone elses order or qty...but I dont think we have any asshats like that around!

Google docs are great! You can collaborate in one doc with multiple people at the same time, good stuff.

• 4 months later...

I have wanted to try this salt and would like to be added to the list for 2 or 3 buckets, probably 3 depending on price. Will someone please add me for 3 because my browser does not support updating the Google document online (sorry),

Thanks! Jeff

I have wanted to try this salt and would like to be added to the list for 2 or 3 buckets, probably 3 depending on price. Will someone please add me for 3 because my browser does not support updating the Google document online (sorry),

Thanks! Jeff

I got you down for three jeff.

I tried the link and got a message that my browser was unsupported. Company won't allow downloading/installing new software at work, but may be able to when I get home, thanks. J.

Weird, its worked on just about every browser I've ever tried. Who knows. You can edit it from your phone as well, its just slower.

The last time we did this Dustin took care of the big payment to PA and we all just paid him. It was 59.99/bucket last time though I don't think anyone has contacted PA to confirm the price this time around.

These make 225g at 1.026... its virtually the same price per gallon as IO.

Anyone else wanting in on this? We need 2 more to qualify and, if he's willing, Dustin to set it up again. I am down to my last 2 water changes worth of salt and am doing one this coming weekend so if this doesn't get ordered soon I will have to back out and just buy a bucket.

Since no one seems to want to take any lead on this here I sent Jeremy a message. He's currently got 24 in stock and will hold for us and we've got 24 on the order.

Please send me payment of $64.19 via PayPal GIFT ASAP at [email protected]

Please note your screen name when sending payment so I can correlate the two. I'll work out details on pickup but likely will be at PA Friday or Saturday.

:140_animated_fish_swimming::140_animated_fish_swimming::140_animated_fish_swimming::140_animated_fish_swimming:GO! PAY NOW! :140_animated_fish_swimming::140_animated_fish_swimming::140_animated_fish_swimming::140_animated_fish_swimming: