September meeting

Hello all.

This months meeting will be at our Main sponsor location, Premium Aquatics.

This event is held here every year at the same time. Premium has agreed to provide all INDMAS members with a 10% discount on dry goods and 20% off live. (Live Rock Excluded from All Discounts)

That is awesome and thanks Premium for always being there for us.

For those of you that have never been to Premium, they offer great selection of LPS and SPS corals to choose from. Many selections of fish and Clean up crew.

They also ave a very large warehouse stacked with dry goods. Although this area is off limits to the public, they have a very knowledgeable staff that can

that can provide you with anything you need for your system.

As always, INDMAS will be awarding door prizes to 2 already active members.

Staff will be cooking dogs and serving soft drinks so bring the kids and just come and hang out. We can Reef talk all day.

If you have any issues this would be the place to bring it up as we have many pros that have been doing this for a very long time.

My name is J.R. and I welcome you all.

Addition by Dustin :D

Time will be during the normal operating hours of PA from 12-3 and we'll have the raffle right after closing. September is the month for nominations and Larry will be present to help drive this and in October voting will happen for the positions that are currently up for vote. If you want to have a better idea of what the position entails take a look at the following thread:

http://indmas.org/main/index.php/topic/1203-duties-and-responsibilities-of-elected-positions/

Raffle Prize will be a SpectraPure MPDI 90 GPD RO/DI donated from SpectraPure!

MPDI-90-600x600.png

Probably missing out on this one. Work sucks and throws a fit when you ask for even an hour off of a Saturday. Apparently I'm so integral to the car sales world everything will just quit happening if I'm not on the lot.

It was a good time last year, have fun everyone!

Well for all those that plan not to be there, they sure will miss out on the new awesome door prize recently donated by Spectrapure. We all work really hard

communicating with vendors to be able to provide such premium prizes so lets all make the effort to support our sponsors.

RO/DI is one of the very first steps to assuring good water quality in all marine systems, if you don't already have one of these you need one.

Be at Premium, show your support, win that prize.

Liza (Noodlenugs wife) was the last member to win this wonderful prize, you could be next, but only if you attend.

I've yet to win and was going to start whinning till I heard some of the old timers haven't ever won either.

Come to more meetings and it increases your chances:) We've got this months prizes picked out as well as next months already collected so you'll have some good choices!