September meeting

Do you have to be present to enter the raffle? I have every intent on going, but if I have to work then I'll only be able to come while I'm on lunch.

Being present for raffle has always been the rule in the past. We'll likely be doing raffle around 330ish if that helps. (Of course that means PA will already be closed)

Guess I'll be there after all. Hubler Chevy decided they didn't need me and another guy anymore despite me being on track for the month and only been in training for 3 weeks. Seems to work out that way this year. Guess I can "save" some money this way! lol.

Guess I'll be there after all. Hubler Chevy decided they didn't need me and another guy anymore despite me being on track for the month and only been in training for 3 weeks. Seems to work out that way this year. Guess I can "save" some money this way! lol.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that.

Thanks but no worries, that place was a huge buzzkill anyhow. I didn't have plans to stay long after my first week, though its always nice to have something lined up firs. It'll work out, if not there will be some good stuff in the FS section in a couple months!