Anyone else feel that?

catdoc

Little bit of a rumbler this morning and wonder if you Indy folks felt it too. It looks like it was about a 5.4 magnitude centered in southern Illinois. Hubby and I were both asleep but woke us up immediately aware of what it was--really unmistakable. Weird thing was you could hear it before you could feel it.

FWIW, my animals were clueless--so much for them alerting me to the danger! :lol:

I was already awake trying to get Abby to go back to sleep when it happened. Not quite as impressive as the one a few years back in Evansville, but that was probably because I was IN Evansville when it happened.

Dog didn't even wake up.

i was yellin at my cats to tell them to settle down, I thought the were under the bed fighting .......and I still had 20 minutes before i had to wake up...

I always pictured you as a dog kind of guy. What, with all your knowledge of shock collars and invsible fence. :wink:

Guest Willy
i was yellin at my cats to tell them to settle down, I thought the were under the bed fighting .......and I still had 20 minutes before i had to wake up...

I always pictured you as a dog kind of guy. What, with all your knowledge of shock collars and invsible fence. :wink:

That was purely scientific experimentation

That was purely scientific experimentation

So you found out its NOT a good way to keep your girlfriends from leaving eh? :P

Guest Willy
So you found out its NOT a good way to keep your girlfriends from leaving eh? :P

HAHA always a comedian in the group. Who was i working for today?? I seem to have forgotten.... :?: