What is everyone storing their RO water in?

Hi all When I had my other tank I used to get buy with making 5 gallons at a time and would store it in a water bottle. In my new house I don't have the convenience of the setup I had before. I have to make it in the basement and transfer it upstairs. I am getting too old to haul the bottles and am looking for ideas of having the ability to store water in a protected container and transfer it up with a pump. Are there food grade barrels or other container that would work? I would like to keep 20 to 30 gallons. TIA Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are many types of containers but as far as I've found the brute cans are the most economical. I use about 3 of them. One for old water, one for freshwater and one for saltwater. I also have a variety of parts and pieces for the python water change system that makes it a LOT easier to do a WC. You can get cheaper hose and stuff but honestly, this system is pretty nice, the hose remains flexible for years (the main part of my system was purchased in 1992). They make extensions and different fittings and accessories. Amazon has them all listed.

f7f59bc671f02abf3af2cb7950569405.jpg

I've built a few of these for people. Right can is r/o. Left can is saltwater. Bulkheads thru the bottom of the cans. Has a pump under it so the water can be transferred to each can and recirculated to mix saltwater. Has a connection on the front to pump water with a python hose. Just have to size the pump to the distance you need to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've built a few of these for people. Right can is r/o. Left can is saltwater. Bulkheads thru the bottom of the cans. Has a pump under it so the water can be transferred to each can and recirculated to mix saltwater. Has a connection on the front to pump water with a python hose. Just have to size the pump to the distance you need to go.