Swatch Irony Chrono

Oris Regulator Classic

Tag Heuer 6000 Chrono

Phillip Stark Orange Light LED

Seiko Speedmaster

Rolex Oysterdate

Seiko World Time

oh and iPod nano on the LunaTik

Scotch of the moment is Famous Grouse 12. I tend to mix a mix.

Impressive watch collection James.

Scotch Collection

anCnoc

Robert Burns

Auchentoshan

Dalwhimmie

Aberfeldy

Glenfarclas

Highland Park

Balvenie

Bowmore Islay

Amrut

Old Pulteney

Glenfiddich

Singleton

Chivas Regal

Glenlivet

Bushmills

Macallan

Well, most of those are almost gone now. Lately more drinking than collecting has been happening. Short on funds with the move and all. He was just saying last weekend he needs to start buying his scotches again.

My husband is not allowed to complain about how much I spend on my saltwater addiction!

I was into watches awhile back, problem was I was in mu early 20's and couldn't afford anything "collectible" I did have a stainless tissot (forget exact model), a titanium fossil, still have a fossil automatic kinetic watch, a black oxide coated titanium skagen, a Seiko kinetic awhile back and a stainless ESQ but got rid of most of them for one reason or another (mostly car goodies that I wanted more)

Id now like to get a titanium Tissot t-touch. I've always like that line and it fits me very well.

• 1 month later...

I wanted a really nice watch for an anniversary present. I got a Citizens EcoDrive Blue Blue Angels. About two years later I lost it on a business trip. For my birthday I told my wife I wanted another and was very happy to see that while it did'nt go up in price after five years it was still the same cost. So I bought another one and love it. That was about 8 years ago.

Two years ago I'm golfing and take off my watch. Nope I didn't lose it to I put it in my golf bag. After a great 18 rounds of drinking I got my watch out and felt something and reached in and pulled out the one I thought I had lost all those years ago. Now I have two. And just like my second watch I also have a second wife while not at the same time as thats against the law and besides that I dont need two or either! hehe