Need Buckets

pwoller

How many buckets are you needing? I have a few of the Salinity buckets, with screw on lids that have a rubber seal when tightened, that I could probably let go. I use them to keep extra rodi water for emergencies.

Hello all. I am great but the 3 boys and life have me in a place of making money not spending it...No tank....Ryansweet I will buy 2 or 10 that ever you have to part with.

I will be back but it might be in 10 years or so. I do miss the challenge of reef tanks.

• Like 1

I could probably let 3 of them go. no need to buy them, just let me know when/where you want to meet up and grab them.

3 would be great. I can come to you text me and we can set something up. 3176700026 and thanks.

I get yellow 5g pickle buckets from work and save them. I can supply about as many as needed Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

If I get these 3 I should be good for now but thanks for the offer. Its nice to know my old reef family still supports me. You guys are the best!

• Like 1