Why did my Aqua C Remora post get deleted?

So I posted a day or 2 ago my Aqua C Remora Pro skimmer with a Mag 3 pump started wet skimming like crazy. Somehow it was deleted...will look into admin portal as to why, but started thinking. I did some fragging and used some TLF red and gray epoxy and some super glue, only like 5 frags.

Could that be the reason This skimmer went crazy and poured like 1.5 gallons of basically saltwater yellow skimmate all over my stand and floor 2x? Pretty bunk if so...but maybe not. I dunno.

All my dosing is regularly performed so don't see that being a culprit or food being added. I did my normal 15g water change that day (3x per month on a 60g system). So nothing different than normal, but dumping saltwater non-skimmate water all over my foyer 2x in a 2 day period sucks. Cuz my stand is about to fall apart the way it is. Any info is Appreciated!

It could be especially if it hadn't cured when in tank. my money is on the epoxy it might have leached some chemical into the water. It should calm down after a bit. Maybe turn down the skimmer until it stops. But I wonder if you should clean out the skimmer to get any chemicals out of it.

Yes, definitely,I have used that epoxy before and had the same reaction. The skimmer will calm down after the epoxy has fully cured or after a couple days have passed. PITA when this happens but the only way to avoid it is having a drain line from your skimmer to another container. Good luck, man

I had 2 or 3 frags that kept getting knocked over and got tired of getting my sleeved wet do I used it and mounted them finally. Plan is to upgrade the stand soon...then upgrade the sump and skimmer. Skimmer works well for the space I have that is the biggest HOB I can do.