ReefCleaners Group Buy

Guest Willy

Awesome deal, John is an awesome guy to deal with and provides top quality products. I purchased a huge order about a year ago for my 120g, also bought all my dry rock from there. I actually just received 100# of dry rock from there in the last week, he picked some really nice shelf pieces for me. Unfortunately I have a hawkfish that picks my cleanup crews clean, so I won't be buying any additional snails or crabs until I can feed him well enough to not poach the other inhabitants of my tank. Actually I think my sailfin tang may also be more of a carnivore than an algae eater.

I put in a $36 order. When can we pick up from you?

I'm guessing the order will be here by 10am Friday the 8th. so any time after that. I will let you know the exact times when I get the info from reefcleaners (John)

We are well over our $250 mark.. What a great response from you guys.

Still plenty of time for those of you on the fence about ordering..FREE shipping is tough to beat on livestock!!

Make your order directly on the reefcleaners site and under the shipping option choose group buy. I also added Indmas group buy in the comment section.

ALL orders for the group buy have to be in by 2-5-13

I'm going to head down there early on Friday.

If there's anyone on the North side that would like me to pick up their order, I can hold it for you until you can come get it Friday. It might save a few people the trip down there?

Scott is also coming to meeting Saturday so planning grabbing the crabs from him then.

The cutoff date for orders is drawing near. if there is anyone stioll wanting to place an order do it now.

Could those of you that have ordered send me a PM with your screen name and real name..Thanks!

I must be stupid...how do I get my order to be in the group buy?

When you get to the shipping options page it will ask you what option you want. Choose group buy, then in the comment section put "Indmas Group Buy"

Joined in on your groupbuy for $76.67

Will be in Indy(I live in Lafayette) after 2pm on friday if the order comes in on the 8th.

Hate to make you wait around the house all day for people to pick up orders, so if you got a certain time frame to pickup that would be fine with me(could make it anytime Friday was just going shopping at Premium Aquatics between 2-5)

can text me at 765-426-1632 with pickup location/time or post it on here. I'm on site all thur out the day

THANKS

Joined in on your groupbuy for $76.67

Will be in Indy(I live in Lafayette) after 2pm on friday if the order comes in on the 8th.

Hate to make you wait around the house all day for people to pick up orders, so if you got a certain time frame to pickup that would be fine with me(could make it anytime Friday was just going shopping at Premium Aquatics between 2-5)

can text me at 765-426-1632 with pickup location/time or post it on here. I'm on site all thur out the day

THANKS

PM sent