March Frag Swap Thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be a bit out of the ordinary but I'll post directions here and hopefully when Ed gets back he can mirror it in the calendar:

On the west side, Avon. From I-465: Exit 13B Rockville Rd West approx 5 miles to Hwy 267N. Right turn on Hwy 267N for approx. 1 1/2 miles (through one light at 100N/10th st.). Left turn into Oak Bend Estates on White Oak Dr. 5th House on left. 6815 White Oak Dr. for those who wish to map it.

Children are welcome and weather permitting I have a playground (fenced in) and a 1/4 acre pond stocked with gamefish for the older kids (bring a pole and some bait). Seriously some large catfish, 5+ lbs, are in there and few others.

Parking is just on the street as available, but don't fret I don't like most my neighbors anyway. Any takers on beverages? I'll grill if the weather will work for a late lunch..... any ideas?

R-

Hey guys! Remember me??? Yeah, I know, I dissappeared. Well, first I had the car problems, got that all fixed, then for the last two months I have been working 7 days a week up to 72 hours a week with a lot of it mandated. Hmm, can't remember the last time I had a day off....

I am hoping things are going to slow down soon and I will get the sat off of this frag swap cause I really want to come!

I got a 29g reef doing really well and just recently started to fill it out with corals so I'm looking for a lot!

Frags to trade/sell.

small frag of true blue zoos, only about 6 polyps. (will have pic soon)

1 bag cheato - free

looking for-

most any lps

esp, candy cane, blastos, favia, anything similar

always looking for zoos, never get any nice ones up here

monti digi - orange or purple, not green

digi cap - same on color

I'll have plenty of money with all the time and half I've been working so you guys better hope I come. :wink:

funny think castor.. i remember a guy like a post back that had the same car problem as you..

or was it 2 posts back,

or 3 posts back

or 4 posts back

funny. all the strange things i rememebr :)

:roll:

i wish i coudl come guys.. the 4 hour drive and school won't let me though :(

I have some leathers that are outgrowing their share of the tanks. Let me know if there's any interest. I have a couple of devil's hands and a nice big greenish tree leather (about 6-8" tall, almost that wide too) that is crowding the sps in my 29.

Castor, would you be interested in a lime green open brain? It's really pretty but the only place I can keep it is on the bottom of my tank and my jawfish keep spitting sand on it.

On any of these, email me and I can send you a pic (having trouble posting images here.)

I'm interested in picking up some easy sps, monti caps especially.

Glad to hear you are doing well Castor. I am planning a 29g reef right now, we always seem to be on the same page!

I will be bringing tan/white anthelia and pulsing xenia for free for the newbies, if any show up.

I am looking to purchase:

small acropora frags (nothing particular in mind, however I would love a blue tort.)

Blue or Green Ricordea

Zoanthids (Castor, I am interested in the Blues, shoot me a PM with a price if you get a chance.)

-Eric

I am interested in the brain, did you get my pm catdoc? BUT, there is a very good chance I will be mandated to work that Sat, so it will probably be yours bob. Looks like we might be working 7 days a week for the next 10-12 weeks. :(

I won't know for 100% sure though until the middle of next week.