Question about raffle

Well I found out today that the plan for my friends bachelor party is this weekend. What that means is that I have to get the swap at 1 meet everyone sell my stuff buy my stuff and get out by 2! So my question is, if I enter the raffle do I have to be present to win? Or can I pick it up the next day from one of the indmas staff members?

You have to be present to win.

When a ticket is drawn and the number read, if there is no response from the crowd then a new ticket is drawn.

If you have to leave by 2pm, you would be better off spending your money on frags, instead of raffle tickets.

The raffle is expected to start around 3:45.

You meant 4:45, right? That's pretty late, most of you guys probably can't wait that long. Maybe you should go earlier so you can beat traffic and get some dinner.

You could give the tickets to someone you trust to claim the prizes for you. Maybe Willy!

I thought about doing that myself...but just think, if Willy won something I would get pissed and say it was my ticket he won it with and force him to give me everything he won..Come to think of it, its not a bad idea :lol:

You meant 4:45, right? That's pretty late, most of you guys probably can't wait that long. Maybe you should go earlier so you can beat traffic and get some dinner.

No, I meant 3:45. We have around 100 prizes to draw for, and there is no way we could get that all done in 15 minutes.

Last year we started making announcements around 3:45 and the raffle ticket boxes were closed around 4pm. We started the raffle right then.

My expectation is that this year will not be much different.

I thought about doing that myself...but just think, if Willy won something I would get pissed and say it was my ticket he won it with and force him to give me everything he won..Come to think of it, its not a bad idea :lol:

To prevent Willy from taking your prizes, plural, you would need to write your name on your tickets as well as having at least 1 other person witness the transaction. Finger prints and DNA samples would help too.

To prevent Willy from taking your prizes, plural, you would need to write your name on your tickets as well as having at least 1 other person witness the transaction. Finger prints and DNA samples would help too.

No love for Mr. Wilson. :07711:

ok im was at the swap to day i was the one that won the octopus skimmer! my girlfriend was with me and she is 8 months pregnate and we had to leave before i had a chance to check my bag of goodies! we had to rush to a hospitial to be checked out as she was having some pains that turned out to be false labor pains! i got home tonight and found out i have number 4 of 6 t-shirt prise is there any way i can still recive that?

ok im was at the swap to day i was the one that won the octopus skimmer! my girlfriend was with me and she is 8 months pregnate and we had to leave before i had a chance to check my bag of goodies! we had to rush to a hospitial to be checked out as she was having some pains that turned out to be false labor pains! i got home tonight and found out i have number 4 of 6 t-shirt prise is there any way i can still recive that?

i hate to be the person to say this but you can read in the title of this post and you can read the answer of it too.

looks like you post the same in the 2009 INDMAS frag swap post.