• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't have a complete list yet, but thinking about the following:

Turboflotor 1000 with pump

29 gal glass tank

10 gal glass sump with acrylic dividers

40 gal breeder with internal overflow (broken frame)

Pinpoint pH monitor with a/c adapter

Pinpoint ORP monitor with a/c adapter

CPR CS 50 overflow box

I WILL be there...as long as somebody can remind me ... a lot!

I should have severl frags of the following

orange digitata

green cap

green/prpl cap

purpl digitata

different zoas

I will also have a 120 w/dual overflows for sale very soon. It's drilled for a closed loop. There are two 1 1/2 bulkheads and four 1 inch bulkheads.

It comes with a heavy duty diy stand, It also has a 28 gallon sump (diy also) Asking price is $500 obo

More stuff to come...

Thanks

Tim

I'm very new to the hobby. I was just at PA yesterday picking up the LR for my nano and they told me about the INDMAS and the swap. Judging by the directions, it's practically around the corner from me! I'll certainly be there, but I won't have anything really to contribute other than a body. Hopefully, in the future I'll be able to do more.

I'm very new to the hobby. I was just at PA yesterday picking up the LR for my nano and they told me about the INDMAS and the swap. Judging by the directions, it's practically around the corner from me! I'll certainly be there, but I won't have anything really to contribute other than a body. Hopefully, in the future I'll be able to do more.

Welcome! We look forward to meeting you.

I plan on attending. I will do a spring cleaning of the piles o' "tank junk", as the wife calls it and make a list.

sr71pav, who was it that recommended you, so we can send your thanks? As Ed said, you are very welcome. I am sure there are several here you are willing to help a newcomer to the hobby with any questions you may have.

R-

Thanks all for the welcome!

I think one of the guys may in fact have been Bill himself. He was hanging around the LR when I mentioned that I was new and he and the guy helping me (I really really suck at remembering names, sorry) told me about the swap and INDMAS. Then they said it was at the one guy's house, so I'm assuming that was Bill.

I am going to be picking up a cup of LS at the swap to help seed the aragonite I have.

Hey all!

I will be bringing a HUGE, GIGANTIC, bright green Palu tree if anyone is interested in trading. I need some more live rock, or a couple more misc frags or a HOB refugium if anyone wants to trade. I can pay next years dues at this meeting too, right? I have no clue where it is at. There are directions posted somewhere right?

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon,

You can pay your dues at the meeting. Dues until the end of the year are $10. Next year's dues are due in January.

The directions to the meeting are posted in the calendar:

http://www.indmas.org/modules.php?name=NuC...2005&eventid=30

I hope to see you there.

Ed Simcox

After so many requests, i will be fragging the tree so everyone can enjoy! This tree is absolutely huge so I should be able to get quite a few frags. i will probably get rid of the frags for $20 or so. i am interested in seeing/hearing about what zoos and misc soft corals people have for trade. I am available tonight and most evenings after 5:30. Give me a call!

Let me know,

Brandon

I will be at the Frag Swap. However, after talking to Kyle yesterday in private messages and over the telephone, I have decided to sell/trade the ENTIRE Palau Gren Tree to Kyle. I originally told him he could have the whole thing but after so many responses I decided to frag the coral so everyone could enjoy. Kyle responded first to my posting about the palau green tree and he does not want a frag. He wants the whole thing , and because that is what I originally promised him, I am going to stick to my word. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused and I look forward to seeing you all next Saturday.

Thanks,

Anyone interested in a Stichodactyla Tapetum, or a mini-carpet anemone? I have a couple that I think can be easily removed. They are about the size of a quarter, red and green, divide easily, and have never bothered anything in my tanks.