My last Jebao WP25, WP40, and new WP60

Alright guys, BAD news!! Anyone that ordered a wp40 owes another $5 or cancel. Just got the invoice from them and they raised them on me with no warning. Let me know asap, what you want to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Here is the response after I questioned the extra money...

Hi Shane,

We adjusted the price ,we offer the price according the order qty,

please see below price split for your ref,thanks!

Model No. Description Qty Under 50pcs Qty from 51to100pcs Qty from101to150pcs Qty from 151to 200pcs Qty above 201 pcs

WP-25 Wave Maker 37.0 35.5 33.5 31.5 30.0

WP-40 Wave Maker 45.0 43.0 41.0 38.5 36.0

Sincerely

Wystan

Jiebao Co. Ltd.

Guess my tapatalk hasn't been working too good. If you didn't cancel my order, let me know and I'll send the addntl funds. Sorry, haven't checked in too regularly

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I figured most people would so I covered everybody's and figured I woulx get it eventually.

• 4 weeks later...

Received a reply to an email that I sent Monday about shipment. He stated that our order should ship this week. Depending on when it arrives and the holiday next week, there may be a delay in shipping from me.

Didn't think this time was too bad. It was just the week of October 18th, that I sent funds. If I remember correctly.

Here is the email I received this morning!

Hi Shane,

Your order are ready to ship, but we found we still have not
received your payment, can you help to send the bank slip to us
so we can check,thanks!
Sincerely
Wystan
Jiebao Co. Ltd.

I sent a copy of the wire transfer papers and am waiting on a reply. Hopefully this is just a fluke because money was sent on 10/18/2013.

Okay last night package cleared Louisville customs and was on truck for delivery. so I checked the tracking again just now and it shows the packages are back in hong Kong I have no clue what is going on but thinking they are not delivering today.

Ups would typically just place a hold on the package, don't think they'd ship it back just to have to handle it again a week later. I did a lot of the customs work at UPS when I worked there through college. I bet the tracking is screwed up!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4.

My guess as well with the tracking being messed up and that is the first step in a shipment getting lost. Having the human element involved can't hurt. And talking to the right people does move things along... We've managed to get customs to open on a Sunday in Memphis at a FedEx hub to clear and then recover material.