time to downgrade

LOL, the wife is always the first one to point out a smell.

What's your plans for the stand for the tank?

If you are not up for woodworking, you should check out the MarineLand stands. Katrina has a Monterey on her new tank and they are REALLY nice for a stock stand, not like you're accustomed to seeing.

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2008/9/showcase

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Dustin1300" data-cid="70654" data-time="1360984578"><p>

<br />

You just bought a bag of pods, no go on the prepared foods?!</p></blockquote>

The mandarin was eating mysis mixed with brine, however i left the top off of the breeder box, and the little heffer jumped into the DT. I couldnt find him for like 20 minutes. And the "pods" from the group buy really didnt seem there were very many.

well the floor is done except for the trim,i dont think i can work on the stand today im way too tired from yesterday thank god 2 of my friends came by and helped me with the floor and beer it was easy bu t the cuts take alot of time when you have to walk to the garage to do the cuttings

here are some before and after pics

i got some custom plates from(the alternative reef) for my barebottom tank

Looks good. It's amazing how fast it comes together. I helped a friend do his whole first floor last year and a month after doing it, a deer busted through back door and demolished first floor and the actual flooring too!

wow that mean this year you going to help him again or did he re-did it already

thanks,yes im going barebottom ive read lots of threads on RC and that convinced me to go BB i thought about doing that plastic alot of people use on BB tanks but not really what i want so asked scott from the alternative reef about some plates for a BB tank and he made them even though 2 of them broke while they were drying so he did not charge me for the plates

btw i might need some help with skining the stand