August Meeting!

It's AUGUST MEETING TIME!!!

Our friends from The Reef have invited INDMAS out for a day at the shop! Come take a look around with some of INDMAS finest.

We will be there from 12 - 3 on Sunday August 26th cooking some dogs on the grill and talking with everyone, so please come and join us. Its going to be GREAT!

We will also be having a member raffle at 2 for a chance to win a gift certificate to THE REEF! How awesome is that?

The Reef is located at 5613 North Keystone Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46220 and their phone number is (317) 253-9695. So come join us for a bit.

Ill be there. I haven't been in to see Kevin and the staff for quite some time now. They've been very helpful in the past. Maybe ill find some goodies for the new tank while I'm there as long as things progress smoothly w the recent move.

Anyone need any chaeto? I could fill up a large ziplock baggy or a few small ones if anyone needs any! Plan to be there around 12:30-1.

Wish I'd bothered to check the thread before now :( lol. I needed some. Another time, another place I guess!

Likewise on the meeting some new faces. I've read a LOT of information on here over the years despite never really posting until recent so it was nice to attach some faces to what I've learned from the members on here. Thanks to everyone that put it all together and thanks to Kevin and the staff at the reef for the hospitality and the raffle prizes. The gift certificate will definitely help fill up the new tank!