MACNA

scottw

James and Shawn...

Tix are confirmed and paid for..

Indy To Boston 9/9/04

Northwest flight 1004 departs Indianapolis @ 3:40 pm

arrives in Detroit 5:46 pm (actually 1 hour, they are 1 hour ahead)

Depart flight # 378 at 7pm arrives in Boston 8:43 pm (just in time for happy hour :D)

Boston To Indy 9/12/04

Northwest flight 373, departs @ 5:43 pm arrives DET 8:02

Departs DET flight 529 9:09pm arrives Indy 9:14pm

Total price was $212.90 per ticket

The hotel is also booked. I just got online and paid the $175 for the ticket to MACNA... Boat ride with booze and food... cant beat that... and a dinner in front of a 220,000 gallon Aquarium...... Kind of sad eating fish in front of there kin 8O.. Thats not very nice to think about is it... poor Nemo...

I went online and found some killer bars we have to try... er... um... sample there beer :D

I found this for you James, so you wont feel alone..

Gay & Lesbian Clubs & Bars -- In addition to the clubs listed on this site, some mainstream clubs schedule a weekly gay night. On Sunday, Avalon plays host to the largest gathering of gay men in town. On Saturday, women congregate at the Ekco Lounge, 41 Essex St., in Chinatown (tel. 617/338-8283). For up-to-date listings, check Bay Windows, the Improper Bostonian, and the monthly Phoenix supplement "One in 10."

:lol::lol:

Of course the Red Sox are out of town that weekend..

bunch of beeee ches...

So I guess we will just have to drink all night long now... DAMN YOU BOSTON :lol:

oh bite me, RT.... "alternative bars"????!!!! 8O I think I'm going to puke.... 'course I am extremely curious to see which one of us consumes (what did you say??? "sample?") the most beer.... mmmmmm.... beeeeeer...... good. as long as the neon sign out front isn't in pink or has a tool in it, I'm game!!

I take it you're not a fan of sushi, RT??? :-D

Why don't you guys meet at my place by 2/ 2:15 and my roomie or father can drive the three of us to the airport. Noone has to pay for parking. I'm only a couple minutes from I-65, and it only takes 15-20 to get to there from here. Thoughts guys??

Arrival time on Sunday is after 9, if either of you want to crash at my place for the night, that's cool.

FYI, ATA is running specials from Indy to Boston, $64 each way. Offer good through midnight Aug 15, travel Aug 17 through Oct 15. I didn't look to see what restrictions there are on dates of travel. Ought to mention this to hubby and see what he thinks. He works out there a lot so we could get his airfare and hotel paid for, just have to pay mine...sounding like something to look into...

FYI, ATA is running specials from Indy to Boston, $64 each way. Offer good through midnight Aug 15, travel Aug 17 through Oct 15. I didn't look to see what restrictions there are on dates of travel. Ought to mention this to hubby and see what he thinks. He works out there a lot so we could get his airfare and hotel paid for, just have to pay mine...sounding like something to look into...

I just went online and it is $79 on those days, and its a POS plane, I will much rather have a nice big jet flying my big fat ass over there. :D

See you over there

RT

PS

Dont forget about ATA's big arse tax fee they charge, they are the only ones that charge this much

PassType Number Base Fare Per Passenger Taxes & Fees Per Passenger

Adult ........ 3..... $146.98..... $46.92...... $193.90..... $581.70.....

Almost $50 in there bs fees!