Tank pictures

TYRYFIN

Well I finally got around to taking some new pictures of the tank. I am still trying to learn the camera.

gallery_24_75_21510.jpg

Full tank shot

gallery_24_75_63442.jpg

Left side

gallery_24_75_42050.jpg

Center area

gallery_24_75_119289.jpg

Center

gallery_24_75_70290.jpg

Right side

gallery_24_75_53289.jpg

The lights went out before I could get a couple more, will try tomorrow

Everyone, those pics stink *No offense Bill :D* I have seen this in person, and WOW is it AMAZING to say the least. Bill play with the white balance, etc. I can show you a few tricks in Photoshop, I will bring over my laptop and we can play around so people can see the true beauty of this awesome tank!!!!

pwoller

The tanks has had corals in since about February. It is a 600 gallons with dimensions of 130X36X30.

Scott

Thanks for the nice words, i will have to take you up on the lesson because I really s_ _k at photography.

Scott

Thanks for the nice words, i will have to take you up on the lesson because I really s_ _k at photography.

No problem at all your tank is amazing! I would be happy to help you out with the pics, you have helped me out! I will bring over the laptop and we can play around and show the group what your tank really looks like!