Excited for Frag Swap

23 hours and 20 minutes!!!

:lol:

OK, in Tony's note his count down would indicate 1200 hours. In yours it would indicate 1300 hours. The flyer says 1:00 -5:00. Does the Frag swap start, (Doors Open) at 12:00 or 1:00? Maybe Tprize is just anxious? :)

Remember if you are swapping some things you may need if you are bringing at tank.

The obvious things: Tank and Frags and water

Not so obvious: Power cords, heater, pumps, hose, towel, bags or something for the coral to be taken. (Coral does not do well in pockets).

Free frags for btuck. (chalices preferred).

Anything I have missed feel free to add.

Remember if you are swapping some things you may need if you are bringing at tank.

The obvious things: Tank and Frags and water

Not so obvious: Power cords, heater, pumps, hose, towel, bags or something for the coral to be taken. (Coral does not do well in pockets).

Free frags for btuck. (chalices preferred).

Anything I have missed feel free to add.

Your first sentence gave me a headache? Are you drinking?

You people are FREAKS...

I can't sleep. I have the car packed and the directions and flyer on the console. My goal is to be the one of the first 120. I could not talk the wife into sleeping bags and overnighting it. Darn! I am looking most forward to meeting those of you whom I have "talked" to on the board and many whom I have not. Every conversation I learn something new. TPrize gave me insight to cooling within a canopy tonight. It realigned my thinking. I appreciate that! Well, on to a full night of watching QVC, since I probably will not be able to sleep!

I cant sleep is it 1 yet. I guess The whole not bringing a tank this year has gotten me all excited!

This year I think I will only have just a couple frags of my purple hornets on hand just for some possible trades.

I hope all goes well tomorrow and everyone has fun. Doesn't look like I will be able to come up. I am stuck working the store tomorrow.

Dan

Sorry you won't be able to make it up this way Dan. It was good chatting with you last weekend.