MACNA

Wow, PA isn't going to have a booth at MACNA this year? Kind of surprising, considering they're one of the biggest e-tailers in the hobby.

Anyway, I'm going to MACNA. Probably driving down on Thursday and coming back on Monday. I've got a hotel room at the Westin booked for Thurs-Sun nights. Andy may be riding along to, but he's not sure yet if he'll be able to make it.

• 1 month later...

I really wanted to go, but Jeff can't be home from China that weekend. He wants to be home for Carm's birthday in October. She has practice on Saturdays, and with no family around it makes it kind of tough to be gone for a few days.

Whoever goes has to give Boomer a hug for me!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I am now flying down Friday morning and back Sunday afternoon.

Anybody else from INDMAS going to ATL?

Looks like Premium has decided to set up a booth? I thought I saw their name on a list of vendors and a list of raffle prizes. If so, who from PA is going?

• 3 weeks later...

Show was pretty good! Got to see some new products, and lots of friendly reefers. :)

The next one is in Atlantic City, and is hosted by the NJRC, which is a great club with over 300 members. You can pre-register for next years show for $89 until Oct 31st, then it pops up to 129.99.