Fish for a Predator Tank

So I have officially started working on setting up an all predator tank. I have been looking at different fish to go into it and have been tossing up the idea of trying to get my hands on some different angle fish. Thoughts and Ideas on some good angles to start in the tank? Eventually I would like to acquire a peppermint angle to go into it. Let me know of any thought or ideas.

You know a peppermint angel is like a $20k-30k fish right? IF you can find one, which is near impossible.

93g angel cube, I'd do 1 maybe 2 if they're smaller (3-4") large angels. A few (around 3) more dwarf angels. The key to angels is just like tangs, you have to add them pretty much at the same time, or very close before they start claiming territories. Angels get very aggressive once things are set.

I've got a angel dominated tank now (emperor, regal, majestic, queen, bicolor, eibli, flame, coralbeauty) and they're doing well together since I added all of my dwarfs at the same time, and the rest of the large angels at the same time as well.

A trick that worked for me when I added my majestic angel. He was being beaten up very badly, and after 2 weeks of it I pulled him and put him in a temp tank. I then re-aquascaped the main display enough to mess with territories. At the same time, I re-introduced the majestic and he's been fine ever since.