My last Jebao WP25, WP40, and new WP60

Darn you shipping companies!

I'm with Dustin. Something is likely messed up with their system. I wonder if there's been any more packages flowing through their systems lately.

Yeah, volumes just triple overnight after Thanksgiving! Real fun times working at UPS through peak...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4.

So I've never seen these WP's before and I'm curious if I should get one. I have a mp40 that ill place on one side of my 75 RR, should I get another vorech (maybe smaller) for the other side to sync or should I get a WP?

Well received 7 of the 8 boxes and with it going back to hong kong and then through Anchorage, AK... According to their tracking. lol It will surprise me if it ever shows

***Update***

Just did a count and I received everything but the 2 WP60's that were ordered. I have sent an email to them and am awaiting response.

I am not going to have time Leonard. I hate to rush on stuff and I have to take her to breakfast, drop packages that shipping has already been paid for at the post office and I have to run by my dads to make sure he doesn't need me to shovel snow, before I leave.

So its already a busy morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Okay guys.... I had a family emergency that made me come back tonight. So tomorrow is going to be the best day to pick these up. After that it will be hit or miss, I will be hunting quite a bit till Xmas. Let me know when you want to pick up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk