Friday Night Volunteers

We just found out that we will be able to set up early on Friday night at 5:30. Would anyone mind helping come out to help set up tables, entry, power, etc?

We'll provide pizza to anyone that is able to come out and help for a bit! Thanks in advance to everyone willing to pitch in!!!

I might be able to come help. Give me until tomorrow to find out more. I know Hubby and I had planned to go to the plant nursery Friday if he could get off work early, but it sounds like he's swamped with all of this hail damage crap. I'll let you know tomorrow. I do have the entire day off work, so if you need any help earlier than that, I'm willing to do so.

Wife was out of town this week for business and her birthday was Wednesday so celebrating on Friday. Sorry. I'll be there early Saturday though as scheduled.

No problem! Looks like we've got a few coming and I'm sure a few more will sign up!

Sorry, I have to back out. While changing a wheel hub assembly on my truck, My caliper slipped from my hand and when it fell it snapped my brake line. Special order dealer part only, of course and it won't be in till 3pm tomorrow and I have to get it back together to make the swap on Saturday.

It's ok and understand it was short notice, just a good opportunity for us to get a jump on things tonight:)

From the list above I have:

orlando809 - ?

Msr224 + 1 - Confirmed

sleffew - Confirmed

stewed125 - Confirmed

noodlenugswife - Confirmed

Anyone else!?!

If anyone is interested a few of us are probably going to head up to Bub's Burgers and Ice CReam after setup. Matt and Rebecca from Frag Junky just arrived and are in town for the weekend and thought I would try a place that Dustin Recommended.