Check out these watches

MrsBugmaster

That's a cool concept and is long overdue. I was going to question battery life but seems they answered that, and would assume it's just rechargable via USB. My question would be...Is the battery replaceable or is it going to be fried and then a pain to replace (Apple products are like that)?

I'm really abusive with watches and one smack of the face might worry me? Until I started buying seiko watches I think I'd buy a new watch every 6 months so you'll have to share your feedback once you get them. I love kickstarter, could look on there for hours at GREAT ideas that could have not been possible before.

I'm very hard on watches too. Broken numerous watches. Even got the "super strong" sapphire crystal, and already have some nicks and scratches in it.

I've also broken a few "indestructible" tungeston rings as well. Lol. I guess my technician hands have a rough life. Lol

I am a watch hound. Just got back from Kohl's looking at the citizen Eco-drives. Couldn't decide and still have some Christmas money left. :)

I really like the concept, design not my style (I'm more into big face and heavy bracelet) but over all VERY cool. Actually considering it.

Hey Dustin.....now your Apex can text your wrist and give you all stats..

When it gets color screen you will be able to see the tank on your wrist too!

I am a watch hound. Just got back from Kohl's looking at the citizen Eco-drives. Couldn't decide and still have some Christmas money left. :)

I really like the concept, design not my style (I'm more into big face and heavy bracelet) but over all VERY cool. Actually considering it.

I love my Eco drives... I have a stainless and a titanium and love them both!! The stainless has the perpetual calender feature and it is nice to not have to reset the date every month.

I read they are developing an app for it to locate your phone if you lose it or it will beep at you if you get so far away from your phone so you don't leave it somewhere. No more lost cell phones. BTW, I've had the same watch for the past 10 yrs. I think it is time for a new one :D

• Like 1

That's the watch I came from. Loved it, but trashed it pretty good. Luckily, even with 2 large cracks across the face it never leaked water in.

I've got a couple of Sieko Kinetic Titaniums- both awaiting repair

Several citizens quartz

Lot's of just plain misc. stuff

Even have a fake Rolex in there somewhere. It's an automatic and it ran really well for the first couple of years.

Too many fossils to mention including a couple of their automatics.

I really want an Omega seamaster.

This is my Titanium Kinetic. Need to send it out and have the Li-On capacitor put in and have it gone through. As stated I have 2 of these. I love the watch. It's feather weight and tough but has been through the mill....

watch_zps186169f8.jpg

I found the Hublot collection the other day. I heard of them a while back but forgot all about them until I read an article about them.

I think this one is right around a mil.....

282054185_a7d36e6e067b.jpg

Wow, maybe we should wait for the Apple watches to come out, no,maybe collect them both, haha

Those are some pretty nice watches you guys posted! I never knew there we so may watch "collectors" here. I like how a simple thread turns into something so much more.

My husband has a couple nice watches but he doesn't collect them. He "collects" single malt scotches, but they are drank more than they are "collected" lol But the is a whole nother thread.

Wow, maybe we should wait for the Apple watches to come out, no,maybe collect them both, haha

Those are some pretty nice watches you guys posted! I never knew there we so may watch "collectors" here. I like how a simple thread turns into something so much more.

My husband has a couple nice watches but he doesn't collect them. He "collects" single malt scotches, but they are drank more than they are "collected" lol But the is a whole nother thread.

Then it's time for a scotch thread. Is it a problem that I keep a bottle of scotch on my desk at work at all times :rolleyes: