Purple Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Flame Angel, and more of my fish!

I know the tang police are going to get upset, but I now have 7 salt water aquariums, and about to purchase a bigger one (famous last words). Difference is, I already own 7 saltwater tanks. Anything that happens can be diffused quickly. I have never had an aggression issue among tangs but once, and the problem fish was immediately removed (yellow tang).

Here are the fish pictures. They're from an iPhone4, so not great. Really tried to capture my purple tang's stripes and markings. They're all fat, healthy, and parasite free (now). They're free now of velvet and ich, just waiting their tanks to be fallow!

Tangs were added at the same time, the three zebrasomas school together, and never even have an argument. The PBT chases them away sometimes, the two angels are another rule broken, but added together and there is no aggression, infact it goes beyond tolerance they swim together and eat together without quarrel. The clownfish were purchased at same time, and are going in to separate tanks. The cleaner wrasse eats arcti pods, he isn't another starving cleaner wrasse. The poor pearlscale butterfly was getting beat up at the LFS in his tiny tank, he isn't eating here either, I think sadly, he will not make it :(.

Tried mysis, frozen mysis, freeze dried krill, frozen krill, 3 types of veggies, formula 2 in frozen, flake, and pellet form, Sera marin granules, spectrum new life finicky fish formula, and frozen brine. Nothing. All of this soaked in garlic, also.

The other fish are stuffing their face, and healthy and vibrant.

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

Looks beautiful to me. IMO the people who have problems with multiple tangs, angels, etc are the ones that don't feed their fish enough. If you feed 2 or more times daily you shouldn't have too many skirmishes. Fat fish are happy ones.

John

Totally agree, have had 6 tangs in one four foot tank before. Not condoning that, but they got along fine. Were very well-fed, all happy, even schooled together. Literally not a single argument.

Angels won't school together, but will swim past without so much as looking. If they want the same piece of food sometimes they chase eachother, but then again even my chromis, mandarin, or any other fish does that... except the tangs. They seem willing to share just fine.

• 5 months later...