So you want to win?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, back on topic :rolleyes:

How about this for a great raffle prize:

4383565552_417d9433b0_b.jpg

This is a 60-gallon Marineland Super System and it is loaded. You could take it home after the swap and have water in it before you go to bed that night. It includes the tank, stand, sump, return pump, heater, all the plumbing parts, glass cover, and flourescent light strips. This is a really, really nice looking tank. Retails for about $1,400.

Okay, back on topic :rolleyes:

How about this for a great raffle prize:

4383565552_417d9433b0_b.jpg

This is a 60-gallon Marineland Super System and it is loaded. You could take it home after the swap and have water in it before you go to bed that night. It includes the tank, stand, sump, return pump, heater, all the plumbing parts, glass cover, and flourescent light strips. This is a really, really nice looking tank. Retails for about $1,400.

I need that! What are the demensions , I'm going to start moving things around so that I have a spot ready. Jermy at Premium is selling a single 250 watt Geisman pendant that would look great over that tank.

I need that! What are the demensions

The tank measures 24" x 24" x 24".

I saw this yesterday. It really is a very nice set up. The detail on the stand and tank trim is top notch and a step or two above of what you would see on your normal tank.

that giessman is a little overpriced isnt it? those pendants brand new are only $200 and it has a regular ballast, so maybe another 100 new. and the bulb had significant burn in on it, so that you cant really consider towards the price. and he wanted $225 for it right, so imo not enough of a price cut for used equip. just my 2 cents

that giessman is a little overpriced isnt it? those pendants brand new are only $200 and it has a regular ballast, so maybe another 100 new. and the bulb had significant burn in on it, so that you cant really consider towards the price. and he wanted $225 for it right, so imo not enough of a price cut for used equip. just my 2 cents

Its 150 for the light and balast.

definitely, i was planning on buying a few things that have been leaked and a few i hope are there, so im happy with my setup for now, lol. and when am i gonna be able to convince you to check out the fish room kat, lol. i can bribe with beer lol

definitely, i was planning on buying a few things that have been leaked and a few i hope are there, so im happy with my setup for now, lol. and when am i gonna be able to convince you to check out the fish room kat, lol. i can bribe with beer lol

After the frag swap is over and my schedule returns to normal--I'm there. :)