Just a Teeny Glimpse at My Tank

It's only clean because I just set it up again at the end of January. :lol: Before that RBTA split it was eating a whole cube of Formula 1 approx. twice a week - I've had it about a month. I had no indication that it was going to split. It was whole and sitting in its normal spot when I left that morning - came home from work - and then there were two.

The tree coral opened up immediately. It is the prettiest yellow/green. I'll get a picture up tonight if I remember. The Hammer is in the upper area - I didn't get a picture of yours - will post that too. The zoas - everything - came right open - didn't even have to wait.

Nikki - the xenia is pulsing away. I had to move it so that it didn't get too much of the flow from the SCWD - that had it sort of blowing in the wind but after finding the right spot its pulsing to beat the band.

Brian - that's what I was going for - a monster - really. But she split on me instead. :roll: I think I stressed her because I was working on the returns, so the flow was kinda crazy for a while - mostly on her, fed her and then did a water change.

Sulty - I got the RBTA, from a RC member from IL. (yahutch) about a month ago. She had quite a few clones at the time and I've dealt with her before w/other kinds of frags - she's priced reasonably. The RBTA stays bubbled most of the time but I notice when it nears time for a feeding the tentacles get longer. I like the one you got from Catdoc that's a gorgeous color.