Schuran jet stream ca reactor

loki

Not sure of a great fix then. The right fix would probably involve boring out the previous hole in acrylic and using weld-on to put new piece in, possibly use large diameter fitting to what hole you cut out.

Easier and still risky fix...Take some weld-on 16 and put on the cap that's cracked to hold it together. I'd unscrew it so it's lose while gluing and make sure to not put too much on that'll make it stick to the other plumbing.

From what I've been using of Randy's 2 part recipe looks to be 1ml per gallon +/-15ml. But I imagine those numbers are different depending how tanks are stocked.

from the looks of the first pic, it looks like you have enough stem behind the union where you could use a wire PVC cutter to cut right at the base of the union, then glue a PVC extender to that, and then you could glue a threaded adapter to the extender.

OR go Dustin's riskier route.

Does it fit snugly?

Weld on #40 sticks to PVC and acrylic, but I would not trust the 16 for the job. Likely won't come by 40 on here because 3, 4, and 16 are used in 99% of our projects....40 is nasty stuff and hope you have a WELL ventilated area when you mix the two part epoxy.