Local Sources for Reef Related Items

We all have had items we're looking for to wrap up a project or unexpectedly run out of something and would love to find it locally. That being said, was out today looking for something and stumbled across SCH 80 Unions at Lowes on Michigan. Post your hard to find supplies to this thread and I'll post a sticky on these items. (Anything from 2 part supplies, plumbing parts, acrylic, etc!)

Posted a couple to get this kicked off!

Any of the Lowes that are considered an "inner city" format carry sch 80 though the exact selection can very by location/market. As of the time when I worked for a merchandising/reset company doing the industry area a few years back Glendale (broadripple), Michigan road, west 10th street, Carmel (on a somewhat more limited basis...if in doubt call and ask for Randy in plumbing), were all in this classification. Oddly Castleton has a pretty crappy selection mainly due to being a smaller Sq ft. Location.

If I dug hard enough I could probably find the POG for all of the Indy locations complete with item numbers and description :)..maybe slightly out if date but plumbing components dont really change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...