I dont seem to be getting any errors :blink: Maybe try clearing your cache file and deleting your temporary internet files?? Sometimes that helps with the stored cookies and the caching issues. Just click tools in the top right corner of your internet explorer, then delete browsing history, then click delete all, then click the little check box that says delete store files and add ons and then click ok. Close your internet explorer then reopen and sign back in. See if that helps.

I am still having problems! I have deleted my cookies as suggested. When I first come to the site it says "Welcome MrsBugmaster" Then if I try to reply or post anything it gives me this error message:

Please enter your details below to log in

Attention!

You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.

If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register' link near the top of the screen

I've forgotten my password! Click here!

Enter your user name MrsBugmaster

Enter your password ..............

Options

Remember me?

This is not recommended for shared computers

Don't add me to the active users list

Click here to log in

My info is already showing and is correct. so I click on the "click here to log in" button and everything is fine again. Then sometimes its show me as a quest and when I try to Log IN it shows me a different message and I try to" log in" and it says I am already registered.

Deleting cooking and cache did not help any other ideas? Oh, and I do not have internet explore I use Firefox.

I had this exact same problem two days ago when FireFox released a new version 3.5.2

Here's what changed things for me.

• Delete any saved Usernames and passwords that you have associated with this site.
  • When At the Log in Page, click on FORGOT MY PASSWORD and answer the questions
  • Complete the re-Validation process as the forums will send you an email to re-activate
  • The Forums will send you another email with a temporary password.
  • Log back in with the temp password (don't let Firefox save it)and change your password and logout
  • Log back in with you new password and allow Firefox to save it

This should resolve the issue.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I have never got this problem fixed. Everyday I have to log in a dozen or more time to make any post. Finally when I am logged in sometimes I am good for a hour or more other times as soon as I click the mouse on anything I have to relog in a dozen times again. I got a brand now laptop a few days ago and did not trasfers anything over from the old computer. I am now using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox. And I am still having the same problems with a brand new computer. To me this says it is not my problem but a site problems. Am I right or wrong?I have tried to pm Mbrown with no luck cause it keeps making me log in and never get loggedd in. It is getting very frustating!!! Can someone give me some help or any ideas? Is it still my problems or a problem with my account with the site? I do not have this problem with any of the other formus and sites I use, only this one. I have typed so many post or replies and when I hit 'POST' it takes me back to log in and I have to retype everything again and again and again! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!

Let's try creating a new account

MrsBugmaster2

I will take care of the rest on the back end of the website after you do that. It's possible that this may be a subscription issue, but creating a new account should tell me if it is.

You will have to create the account. Afterwards, I will update the posts and name and subscription settings.

Mike