Frag Glue Options

I have been fragging sps for about 10yrs or so at this point and I have always used the dollar tree super glue gel because of a few reasons. 1- its cheap and 2- its very thick. I have tried half a dozen other glue's and always dislike them because they are to runny or to messy. The only thing I don't like about the dollar tree glue is you end up wasting some of it since its in tube's and here recently the tube's have broken completely and made a mess all over the place when I was trying to glue down frags.

I won't disclose the glue's that I gave to the wife for her hobbies, but I recently tried the premium aquatics private label(like many have these days) and I was honestly surprised. It looks like many of the other glue's out there on the market but the price was really cheap for two ounces(8.99). I was extremely happy when I used it for the first time as it was as thick as dollar tree or more so, and as soon as the coral was pushed on it, bam, it stuck, which is the biggest issue with to runny glue's out there. It also instantly hardened when I put it in the water. So I can finally say, I don't use dollar tree glue anymore.....sweet!

Anyone else try this stuff yet? Or anyone have a similar glue they prefer? Is there anything better on the market that has a better price point?

I also have been using the dollar store gel super glue, but recently got some frags from someone that does a LOT of sps fragging and he only uses "Aquamend" Epoxy putty.  I think you can get it at HomeDepot, but know for sure you can get it online between 5 and 7 bucks for 4 ounces...he claims it is much less harsh on frags that super glue.  Again, I haven't tried it yet, but plan to soon :)