Kittens

BTTRFLYGRL

Hey all!

Looking for a good home(s) for two kittens! Rescued 3 kittens from under a dumpster near Castleton. I am keeping one, it almost died so we had to feed it with a dropper and nurse it back to health :( But all is well and all are doing great now. I would love to keep all three, but I already have two adult cats. Five cats in the house is a bit much :o

Anyway, the only thing I ask is that any interested parties be responsible and get the kittens spayed/neutered and would prefer that there not be any very small children in the home..no not asking you to get rid of your children, but these are between 6-8 weeks old and very small. kittens with claws and small children don't mix IMO! OK so I will probably worse than the Humane society when adopting these guys out but its been a very emotional couple of weeks with these guys and I am a little protective!!

Anyone that can give these guys a good home please contact me and I can send photo's. I tried to post them here but am having no luck :wacko:

Well my next door neighbor and I have decided to keep the little guy between us. We take him to the vet tomorrow to have a permanent attitude adjustment in the form of getting him neutered. Since he has been being well fed and loved since we dug him out of the bushes at her house his little balls have gotten huge and an attitude to match them. He chases the dogs around the yard. So after his little surgery, litter box training will begin, and then he will begin getting used to all the animals that he will have to play nice with, dogs included. The only animals he gets along with atm are the chickens, the other cats and dogs are on his "hit list" so to speak.

:lol: Glad to hear you found a solution. Hopefully he will learn to love is new family.

My kittens are OK with the dogs as long as my Golden doesn't get to excited and try and give them 'the paw'. My older cats just don't like the kittens. :rolleyes: Still hissing and trying to show them who's boss. So far my big male is behaving and not spraying! Guess its good all the kittens are female!

Well he had his little surgery today and is at my neighbor's house. We decided to let her cats and dog get used to him as he slept the rest of the anesthesia off. Also hope that since they haven't tried to hurt him while he is still mostly out of it, he will be ok with them.