Wouldn't this just make you cry

I bought this piece late last year or early this year. 17 polyps total PPE. It looked good for a couple of months and then just melted away. It was the real thing- I doubt I will ever get the chance to have any again because I'm not willing to pay the huge prices this stuff brings now. Thing is - I NEVER lose zoas in my tank. I have had very little trouble getting zoa's to grow and look good in my tank. This is the ONLY colony that has completely disappeared - some will look stressed at times though.

makemecry.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hey Chuck,

About 6 mos ago or so I bought a large rock of blue zoo's.. I paid thru the nose and I noticed that it had a little white fuzzy stuff on them in a little spot. I picked that off and stuck it in the tank. Well... about 2 weeks later I had a bare rock. Totally ticked me off.

That really stinks.

Sorry about that but I think its happend to about all of us at one time or another. BTW all my other zoo's were fine and never had any adverse effects after the incident.

Chris