A Few Show Tips for Both Newbies and Veterans
1. Don't Forget Cash. Some Vendors will Take Credit Cards, but Others are Cash Only.
2. Bring a Portable Cooler - to Store the Corals that you Bought In and to Keep them at the Right Temperature.
3. Doors Open at 12:00 Noon and the Swap Ends at 4:00 PM
4. Admission is $5 Kids are FREE too. Having the Exact Amount Helps Things Go Smoother at the Entrance.
5. Please be Patient with Vendors. Please keep in mind time is short and the crowds are large, if a vendor does not have adequate time to answer all of your questions ask for a business card or web address follow up with them at a later date, they are all professional and have great experience with keeping salt water tanks thriving but time is limited. The chaos can be great at these shows. The vendors greatly appreciate your business.