Reeflo Barracuda pump

I am really suprised at the flow I get. I am using 1" pvc plumbing with several 90 degree turns and 14 feet of head and it is more than my overflow can handle almost. Especially now that i have the turbo snail removed from the intake..... :blink: I have the reeflo barracuda/hammerhead hybrid and I am using the barracuda impellar. I cant imagine what the hammerhead impellar would do. Probably pressure wash my living room!

Very happy with this pump if anyone ever needs to pump water that far I would definately recommend this one. Been running for almost a year and still fairly cool to the touch. Very efficient and pretty quiet, well, until it sucks up a turbo snail :)

I am really suprised at the flow I get. I am using 1" pvc plumbing with several 90 degree turns and 14 feet of head and it is more than my overflow can handle almost. Especially now that i have the turbo snail removed from the intake..... :blink: I have the reeflo barracuda/hammerhead hybrid and I am using the barracuda impellar. I cant imagine what the hammerhead impellar would do. Probably pressure wash my living room!

Very happy with this pump if anyone ever needs to pump water that far I would definately recommend this one. Been running for almost a year and still fairly cool to the touch. Very efficient and pretty quiet, well, until it sucks up a turbo snail :)

Just imagine how the snail felt about it!

• 3 weeks later...