~850 Total Gallon System Build

In progress of building a 450 gallon DT and total system volume of ~850 gallons. I'll likely be joining INDMAS soon as I just recently moved to the Indy area and need some fellow reefer support:) I've been telling Ian I was going to join since a couple months back but been really busy with my project. If your interested take a look at my build thread on RC:

Build Thread!

I'm trying to keep plumbing clean and looking for grey PVC piping. I've only saw it in Schedule 80 but heard rumors you can pick it up in Schedule 40 which would save me a lot of coin! Since I'm using schedule 80 valves I want it to look clean:)

Latest sketchup of build and 3 tier stand. Currently in progress of building an acrylic sump to go on bottom tier and a secondary sump on bottom tier for fish QT system.

Basement11302011.jpg

Major milestones lately have been getting drainage in place, epoxying floor, building stands, and putting in sink. Next big step is getting sump design nailed down so please SUBSCRIBE to my RC thread to provide advice as I'm often in need of it;)

Thanks Ian. I might have to come visit you soon after the system is up and running. I hoped to have the system with water in it by December but that was a dream in retrospect. I'm shooting to have water flowing through the system by EOY but trying to plan, plan, and plan! How is your system doing since the last time I talked to you?

• 6 months later...