Sick fish needed: for practice in injecting antibiotics

Anyone have any sick fish with bacterial infections?

I'm trying to hone my skills at injecting antibiotics in fish. I've done it, but I want more practice before I start shooting up expensive clowns.

If you lose hope for your fish let me know, and I'll inject it and see if we can save it or not. Bigger is better....the smaller they are, the harder it is to inject them. So if you have a nice big sick angel, koi, anything let me know. I have the tools, I have the meds, short of going and buying some damsels I'm not sure what to do.

So anyway....its something thats worth a try if the fish is sick and might not make it anyway.

I know, I make some uber weird requests.

I may have a subject for you. It appears my blue tang has some rot on his tail fin. He has been acting kinda strange for several days now but I couldn't see anything wrong with him until today. The bottom part of his tail fin is beginning to rot. He has also been buddying up to my cleaner and also making a peppermint clean him. I believe he has a bacterial infection. Let me know if you are interested in trying.

Whew! Good news.

By the time we got to Indy it was too late to look for more meds, but give it a few more days and I'll see what I can dig up after the meeting today. Personally, my stocks are running low because the med that I like for that kind of thing secon to an injection is also the ONLY med that would work on my big female clarkii's popeye at double dose.

Hmmm....I wonder if a vet could get me some of that?