March Meeting!

After some loose ends got tied we are confirmed!!

:140_animated_fish_swimming:March Meeting is at Inland Aquatics!!:e141:

This is definitely something you do NOT want to miss.

We get the behind the scenes tour of Inland Aquatics. Fish breeding, turf scrubbers, live stock and the whole nine yards!! INCREDIBLE!

If this is not something you have seen DO NOT MISS THIS. If this is something you have seen, you know you don't want to miss this. :lol:

The address ------ 10 Ohio Street

Terre Haute, IN 47807-3417

(812) 232-9000

The time ------- We will meet at Beef o Bradys for lunch at 11:30 and the tour at inland starts at 1:00 p.m. Good food and great company!!

Beef 'o' Bradys

2309 S 3rd St

Terre Haute, IN 47802

Phone:(812) 238-2333

The date ----- March 12th

So lets put together those car pools and make us a trip! Hope to see everyone there.

P.S. Sorry for the late notice :huh:

Guest Willy

Definitely going. I will probably be driving down there if anyone on the north end wants to ride with me! Looks like Hubby might even come... *gasp*

Whaaaaaaat :blink:

My sons basketball season is over, so I can start coming to meetings now that my Saturdays aren't all tied up. This will be a great 1st meeting. I've always wanted to go there. Is it possible for me to bring my wife?

Of course! Spouses are always welcome!

Just as extra incentive for making the trip.....The member prize drawing at the lunch before the tour will be extra spending CASH!!! Yes I know, it is in fact AWESOME! Not only will you get to see a behind the scenes tour, but, you may just get some money to buy something with!blink.gifbiggrin.gif

If you're going on Saturday, don't forget about this:

Just as extra incentive for making the trip.....The member prize drawing at the lunch before the tour will be extra spending CASH!!! Yes I know, it is in fact AWESOME! Not only will you get to see a behind the scenes tour, but, you may just get some money to buy something with!blink.gifbiggrin.gif

See the original post for lunch details!!