Algae problem

Hello out there, I'm having an algae problem and it's just getting worse every day. Can anyone out there

help me identify this red algae and any tips on getting rid of it. I don't really have a maintenance

crew yet because money issues. My params are very good.

Guess I shouldn't have spent all my money in Belize.

I really do need some help here. :(

I'm sorry I don't know how to insert an image, how do you do it? the insert image icon just has a URL address. I'm confused

If its red slime like its cyano bacteria. I've noticed over the years that your water prams are off some wete. Also noticed that low flow will slow it to grow. Every since I bough a phosban reactor and upgraded my flow with a vortech. Mp40w the cyano has been gone for months now and only grows in my sump were water flow is low. Not a cheap fix but worked for me

Sorry J.R. I totally forgot to come and check that out for you :( I have been very busy with work and the kids. But you came to the right place :) You can upload your pics to the gallery here or on to photobucket. Copy the image link url and that is what you paste in the "insert image" button in the post. I might have some time on saturday evening to come take a look real quick and maybe show you how to post the pics??