Need 2-3 people to help pick up 220g tank

Anyone interested in helping me pick up a 220 gallon tank on the East side of Indy near 46th and German Church Rd? I'm looking to do this Saturday morning. The tank weighs approximately 400lbs empty so I need 2-3 guys. The plan would be to meet on the East side to pick up the tank and then follow me back to my house in Fishers to unload, so basically garage to garage. I can pay you with a couple nice frags(lots to choose from) or I can buy you a case of beer. PM me or give me a call 317-340-9323 if you want to help. I can PM the addresses.

Thanks,

Ian

I appreciate all the offers to help. So far, I've got 4 people that have said they are going to help(Damon, PizzaGuy, dwsindy, roundspore) I'll be in contact with you guys with the final details, but I'm shooting to pick up the tank around 10:30am.

Inwall in the kitchen and I do have a room behind the tank. The room behind the tank won't have any tanks in it, and it won't have access to the back of the tank, but I will probably put the sealed water storage tanks, the ballasts, and maybe a pump in the room. Unfortunately my breaker box is in that room, and I don't want any corrosion due to humidity.

My wife is all for the new tank since she gets to do something with the other bedroom after I break those tanks down. I'll be sure to take pics along the way, and I may start a build thread, but it will most likely be a summer long project. Things will probably get going once I finalize plans for the stand.

Thanks Brandon. I'm working on the stand design and have someone that is probably going to build it for me. After I get the plans put together I will probably post a pic and maybe you can let me know if it will withstand the load. If I decide to build it myself I will definitely need some help.