My tank... or whats left of it

I will start it off..

You should have went back to inland with us after the lunch got some killer Corals :D...

Current Tanks: 450 gallon Reef Tank (sold) ~ 230 Gallon Reef Tank, 79 gallon sump, 2 ? seaswirls, 2 x Iwaki MD 100RLT, EuroReef CS 12-1, MRC CR-6 Dual Reactor, soon to be Tunze Stream's x 2, just plumbed in the 29 gallon because it was sitting around :D

Setting up a 37 gallon Seahorse tank for the wife-e :D

Also setting up over 1200 gallons of prop, some of you all saw that in my spare garage :D and the 10' tall skimmer

RT

Donnie is talking about my 10 foot tall skimmer that runs on a 1 1/2 horse Jucuzzi pump :D come on by anytime and take a gander at her, Bertha is her name and skimming is her game :D

Ed,

Give me a ring next time you come down to the Haute, your more then welcome to come over anytime :D

I went over to his house after lunch and got to see his setup(s). That skimmer was mighty impressive. Didn't you say it was rated up to a 10,000 gal system?

Once you get that huge prop system up and going, you'll have to let us know. I just might have to make the trip down there again and also stop at Inland.

Yeah, I would have liked to have gone back to Inland that day, but I was pushing things as was, didn't get home until 9:00 and I think I was starting to see things during the last half hour of the drive home.

His 230g tank was really nice also, but hadn't been setup very long. How he had the hood attached to the ceiling on door rollers was really cool.

nope not a DIY its a company out in Cali.. Yeppers it is rated for 10,000 gallons runs on a 1 1/2 horse jucuzzi pump.. Castor come on over bro take a look see anytime you like, goes for anyone else thats for sure :D Glad to be a-part of this club, cant wait to watch it grow :D