2010 Frag Swap buy/sell/trade thread

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Ok back on topic here...who is bringing what to the swap :)

I listed some corals on frag swapper but then got tired and had to stop, sold one coral so far. Seems like alot of threads have been getting off topic lately.

Speaking of getting off topic, what ever happened to that tank of the month thing? :lol:

I will have a table with protein skimmers from a 20g-500g tank ranging from 200-600bux, cone's as well as cylinders. I will also have a tank with frags. Cstowers will be sharing the table with me. There will be tort's, slimers, tenius...etc as well as some lps like toadstools and florescent green hammer frags, and softies like polyps, ric's and misc.

Thanks,

Luke

I will have live rotifers available at the swap. I will feed right before leaving so they will still be loaded to feed to your reef tanks. They will also make good starter cultures to grow your own. $15 per bottle. I wanted to post this early so I can have time to expand my cultures. Please let me know if interested as I will likely only bring a couple extra bottles.

Thanks

Daniel

I hope to have some Cinnamon clownfish (A. Melanopus) to bring to the swap (I realize they aren't frags, but neither are skimmers, or half of the other stuff that people will bring). I have about 100 larvae right now, they should be going through metamorphasis in the next day or two. They'll be small by normal standards on May 1st, but they should be darn cute. I'll also try to bring some cash.

I'm looking for: other fish - Bangaii of any age (pwoller?); clownfish, pairs of fish, etc.

plastic 55 gallon drum - to be made into a vertical tank (rumor has it that Noodlenugs has these often) thanks Noodlenugs!

Rhodamonas lens (Phyto2 had this last year and I've been kicking myself ever since for not buying a bottle)

Rotifers (from Waldend)

Thanks,

John

I hope to have some Cinnamon clownfish (A. Melanopus) to bring to the swap (I realize they aren't frags, but neither are skimmers, or half of the other stuff that people will bring). I have about 100 larvae right now, they should be going through metamorphasis in the next day or two. They'll be small by normal standards on May 1st, but they should be darn cute. I'll also try to bring some cash.

Very cool!

Tank bred fish are more than welcome.

I have some Cauliflower "Colt" coral or what i like to call the Colts coral here in Indianapolis. About 4 frags. Also I have 2 frags of Red Sea pulsing Xenia. I like this much more than most Xenia as it doesn't have that stalky trunk.

Waldend.... i'll take some live rotifers. How do you store it?

Thanks everyone. These fish are great, I've really grown to love melanopus clowns. They have a nice bluish tint to their white band and have great personality. My five year old named them "John and April" - after my wife and I. Kids come up with some crazy stuff.

John

im so excited about this frag swap i missed the last 2 and im finally going to make it this year. also whats really cool is that the swap is only about 2 miles from my house so i guess this is destiny for scar, i just really hope to find some really cool super high end corals to make my tank pop out more. also i think that we should have 2 frag swaps a year that would be very cool.