One favorite coral

Barry

So I'm getting my new tank set up, and I wondered what is everyone's all-time favorite coral. Just looking for the higher end corals that are stunning that people in INDMAS have enjoyed. I'm still very new to the hobby and don't know what is all out there.

So I'm getting my new tank set up, and I wondered what is everyone's all-time favorite coral. Just looking for the higher end corals that are stunning that people in INDMAS have enjoyed. I'm still very new to the hobby and don't know what is all out there.

Hey Barry, all the above are fine selections and you are wise to collect ideas from others. But, it's your tank man! It should express you (not us).

If you have not already done so, I recommend that you check out pics on the WWW of the corals mentioned above. Go to Premium one Saturday and slowly walk around and view some of the specimens. Talk with the staff there and ask them questions. For sure, look at a number of different tank set ups. As you do this, you should find that ideas will come to you that will fire you up. Go with that. Make your reef express you. Then, take some pics as your tank matures out and post them on your gallery and share with us your story.